- 3 pink grapefruit
- 1 pound beets (about 4 small), scrubbed, trimmed, and very thinly sliced
- 8 assorted radishes, scrubbed, trimmed, and very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Using a sharp knife, trim the peel from the grapefruits, removing as much of the white pith as possible.
- Working over a large, shallow bowl in order to catch the juices, segment the grapefruit into slices.
- Let the slices fall into the bowl, then squeeze any remaining juice from the fruit into the bowl before discarding the scraps.
- Add the beets, radishes, and olive oil to the bowl and toss until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.