- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- ¾ cup cold water
- ¼ cup lightly packed packed fresh mint (about 4 grams), plus 4 small sprigs to use as garnish
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 cups ice
- In a blender, combine the lemon juice, water, mint and sugar. Blend until the sugar has completely dissolved into the liquid.
- Add the ice. Blend on low speed to break up the ice, then increase the speed and blend until you’ve reached a uniformly slushy texture. (If the mixture is too thick to blend, let it rest for 5 minutes, stir by hand, and try again.)
- Pour into glasses and place a sprig of mint in each. Serve immediately.